Big Changes to Serve You Better!
- ALL online banking users will need to create a new password.
- Your temporary password will be the last four digits of the Primary Account Holder's Social Security Number - Use on your first login where you will be prompted to set a new password.
- This includes those using alternate login ids - that is any online banking login username that is not your member number - you'll need to use your member number to log in after the updates.
- For step-by-step help please use this online banking help guide
MOBILE APP for MOBILE BANKING
- Mobile app users will need to create a new password in the online banking system through the comchoicecu.org website **BEFORE** logging in using the mobile app.
- Photo Check Deposit is temporarily unavailable. Our vendors are working to get this resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- We apologize for the delay, e-statements will be up soon.
- Voice Banking user will require full re-enrollment. Download Instructions for the re-enrollment process.
QUICKEN & QUICKBOOKS
- To continue using Quicken and QuickBooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Download detailed documentation on the process.
Please send us your questions
If you need additional assistance contact us with questions. Your inquiries will be sent directly to the Community Choice staff member who can help you the quickest! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we pursue these changes. We eagerly anticipate the future and the new service opportunities we will soon be rolling out to our members!