If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
If you’re ready to deliver delightfully unexpected experiences to members, staff and the community, then it’s time to take the next step in your successful career and learn what UNbanking is all about.
Our next team member will lead and manage the Community Choice Altoona Branch. Our Branch Managers take charge of their retail banking offices and lead their sales and service teams to meet or exceed established goals. You will have the opportunity to set the tone and excitement of the branch, coaching your team and infusing them with a desire to win attitude.
We are looking for a leader who has a strong positive influence on nearly everyone they meet, along with the skills to develop community ties in the Altoona area. Our Branch Managers operate independently with very little day-to-day supervision. They’re responsible for motivating, managing, coaching and mentoring a staff of approximately 10-15 employees. Branch Managers are responsible for growing the business for their office as well as exceeding member expectations in retail financial transactions including: consumer lending, deposit operations, and sales. Qualified candidates must have prior consumer lending and supervisory experience.
- Promote deposit and loan growth through relationships with local individuals and businesses.
- Review and develop strategic plans in relation to the branch goals and the overall goals of the Credit Union
- Coordinate, integrate and supervise all branch functions to provide delightfully unexpected service to members.
- Participate on the management team by contributing ideas and concerns.
- Provide effective communication regarding policy and procedure changes, position openings, promotions, etc.
- Interview and make hiring recommendations to build and maintain a rock solid team.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and counseling to staff and perform evaluations for all branch personnel.
- Maintain compliance for all branch operations
- Manage the branch facility, with responsibility for its overall physical maintenance.